ATTENTION: We will only review your product on our blog if we can- Eat it - Sleep on it - or Play with it. Thank you.

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Toysday Tuesday


There hasn't been much going on here at home. We've been struck by some sudden hot and sticky weather and no one round here fells like doing much of anything. Unless, of course I fly happens to buzz by.

Lately our mum bean has been thinking about making her own cat toys for us to play with. She likes to do crafty type things, but unfortunately is never any good at it, so needs clear step by step instructions.

So we thought that we would share with you some of the best online guides to making your own cat toys that she has found.





And she found this great video too





Thomas O'Toole, Charlie O'Marley and Lola Fannola x

19 comments:

  1. This is really cool!
    I'll ask my mother to do too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet my rude human won't even bother to do this for me... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These toys look like fun...maybe I can get mom beans mom to make them...she's the crafty one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips,
    I tell my Mommmy :)

    Hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snake looks pretty fun! But our mom is so not domestic...we'd be better off making these toys ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for the info on the toys...

    MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting the instructions! Our mom might make them for the next T-N-R fundraising yard sale! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info. Our mum says she will probably have a go.Enjoy your hot weather. We haven't been able to see the end of our garden for the last two days as it has been wet and foggy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have done the treats in the plastic egg before, but the others are new to us - thanks so much for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOOOOOOMMMMMMM I've got something for you to see....

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great looking toys! I wonder if our mom would make us some nice things like that.

    Mindy, Moe, Bono, Cookie & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool! Thanks fur sharing. This is a great idea, not only for your own cats, but for gift giving (which seems to be rampant in the CB)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Thanks for the tips. Those are great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool!!! Love the video, hope we will post more videos like this.
    We will try to make a snake too.

    Thanks for the tips.

    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really liking the looks of that ribbon toy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the chances of me getting my mom's credit card and ordering online with abandon from Supplies Just 4 Pets is better than my mom making me a toy...

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're gonna bookmark this to show Mom later. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look like such fun. I will point mum in the right direction..

    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh, mom is gonna get creative again with all those links and vids.....YEA.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain